Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back to Horses..

Mike always laughs that I can turn any conversations to horses in 2 seconds... and well it is true-- I admit it..Here is a drawing I did of Mike and a couple of the our foals..

I have to admit part of the pleasure of going to these equine events is getting to talk about horses and not having to say --- "oh sorry - I bet you are tired of hearing about horses " But one of the pitfalls is - there is usually not a live horse anywhere close by - so I always really miss mine. 

I have one more show to go and it should be the big grand Daddy - they I can relax for a little while...and spend some time with My guys as for today - my Victim is going to be Raven - If I can get her english saddle on her.. last time I tried she had gotten ROUND.. and I could not get the buckles to go - she was thrilled.  BUT I am going to get extenders.. and foil her plans...

1 comment:

Mama Mess said...

I love that drawing! Raven is gorgeous. I know what you mean. I don't really have any real live horsie friends and it's hard not having somebody else with the disease to talk to!